courtesy of this_is_warmth,
1.Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your LJ with the answers to the questions and leave the answers as comments on my LJ
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
here’s how it went with me:
1. Forgive me if I’ve asked this before, but are you related to pould?
yup. We’re twin brothers.
2. Will you give me a brief testimony of how you came to know Jesus?
I grew up in the UK and went to an Anglican church but never really heard the gospel. I got the chance to study for a year in the US and met some Christians at University of Illinois where I was. Over that year I came to begin to understand who Jesus was and what He has done.
3. You’ve been a part of the community
Initially, my brother had some encounters. Then I had a bunch of Mormons turn up at the door and had some great conversations which I sought out when we moved to Singapore (you can check out my Mormon letters on my website (in the writing section).
4. I know you love your little girl very much… how many more little ones would you and your wife like to love? 🙂
We’d like to love all of any further little ones that God gives us 😉
5. Does your wife have a LiveJournal?