tagged by Dave McKay a few days ago…
1. One book that changed your life:
Desiring God by John Piper
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
gotta, gotta read this one. It’s not perfect theology but it’s exquisite story telling.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
My bible! What else?
4. One book that made you laugh:
Any Calvin and Hobbes compendium!
that, and most Bill Bryson
5. One book that made you cry:
The Bridges of Madison County, Robert James Waller.
to my shame, because the book sucks you into wanting an adultery to happen.
6. One book that you wish had been written:
How to completely understand women and children.
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
Spong, Why Christianity must change or die, because the book is so poor I feel embarassed for him.
8. One book you’re currently reading:
Big Picture Story Bible with my daughter.
The Reformed Pastor, Baxter.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Barth, Church Dogmatics 😉
maybe if I have nothing else to do…
10. Now tag five people: